lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:benoni2018"

23 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - Multiple students creating a lichess account at the same time#1

I teach a chess class and had my students create a lichess account today. However, many of the students were not able to create an account and received an error. Perhaps the multiple account requests …

CM benoni2018
General Chess Discussion - Reach a Benko position from the Indian Game, Knights Variation#5

White can further delay playing c4 with: 1 d4 Nf6 2 Nf3 e6 3 g3 when 3...b6 leads to the Queen's Indian. Well, at least you have successfully avoided the King's Indian. Also possible is the riskier 3.…

CM benoni2018
General Chess Discussion - Horde Tactical Motifs#1

With significant help from @chrismartennis, I have created a lichess study on Horde Tactical Motifs: https://lichess.org/study/iVi0rvWQ If you want to contribute to this study, please message me and i…

CM benoni2018
General Chess Discussion - My favourite chess player#10

Ivanchuk!

CM benoni2018
General Chess Discussion - Horde 960#10

@concrete_steve No idea what programming language is used. However, simply using the piece randomization function already employed in standard 960 for the initial horde position along the 8th rank sho…

CM benoni2018
General Chess Discussion - Horde 960#7

According to my calculations, there are only 70 possible initial positions for white. All 960 possible initial positions are preserved for black. Can someone experienced help us with the coding? We ca…

CM benoni2018
General Chess Discussion - Horde 960#4

We are just sharing this idea and perhaps with enough interest, it might possibly get implemented??? If you are interested, please support. Thanks!

CM benoni2018
General Chess Discussion - Horde 960#1

Horde aficionado @chrismartennis and I just discussed an idea for a Horde 960 variant. Both sides would be randomized at the beginning of each game. Some very interesting positions could easily occur.…

CM benoni2018
Lichess Feedback - Top 200 Trophies#2

I agree because that would be the only way I could ever earn a trophy! :)

CM benoni2018
[You can't access this team forum post]