lichess.org
Donate

A stupid website I made that uses the Glicko2 rating system!

I made this hilarious website which dynamically ranks things in order from best to worst using the Glicko2 rating system. I made it primarily to entertain my idiotic housemates (and myself), but also to learn a tiny bit of php / mysql. I wont divulge how stupid it is here, you'll just have to check it out for yourself.

Hope you guys get as much enjoyment out of it as I have:

www.bestbytest.net

Cheers, Coolpant.
stupid?
its genius, i think its great fun, with a big list the site has great potential, keep up the good work and update us often please!
You will be bigger than Steve Jobs in 2 months!! I laughed until my Stomach hurt -- really needed it after recent BS.... THANK YOU
i was just thinking, could you make that so that after you click on the word can see the new ratings of the subjects, sort of like after a game on here? eg. earwax 1148 (-11) milkshakes 1588 (+13)
I think prostitution is using a machine to artificially stay on the bottom (no pun) --- less work that way
@eatchipss, a great idea. I'm eager to add more features when I get time. A lot of stuff like that I was struggling to implement when I created the site, due to my zero knowledge of how the hell to make websites. If/when I update it, ill let you know! Thanks for the suggestion.
The feedback has been really positive so far, this really could be a amazing site, its just sooooooooooo much fun, thanks for all your hard work!
(p.s i wonder how many ideas didnt go ahead because the creator thought they were stupid when in fact they were genius)

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.