lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:fianchetto123"

83 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - This is why you play on for 70 moves in a dead lost position #1

https://lichess.org/Z39rOQ2cxPyB

fianchetto123
Game analysis - Tal temptation#9

I don't understand how this was a sacrifice.

fianchetto123
General Chess Discussion - What was the highest amount of money you ever won at a chess tournament?#14

I've won a lot of small prizes but never a big one. I think the most I ever won at once was something around $130.

fianchetto123
Lichess Feedback - takeback option misplaced#5

I agree with #2 that buttons such as the rematch option should grey out rather than vanish from the screen and cause all the other buttons to shift position.

fianchetto123
General Chess Discussion - Rate all 20 of White's possible first moves from best to worst.#15

As ranked by Stockfish 1 e4 2 d4 3 Nf3 4 e3 5 Nc3 6 d3 7 a3 8 c4 9 h3 10 a4 11 c3 12 g3 13 b3 14 f4 15 h4 16 Nh3 17 Na3 18 f3 19 b4 20 g4 Not exactly the order I would have expected.

fianchetto123
General Chess Discussion - Favorite Chess Players#14

Capablanca.

fianchetto123
Lichess Feedback - Feature Request: Guess The Move.#3

I agree that this would be an extremely useful feature to have.

fianchetto123
General Chess Discussion - how long is your thing#12

There was a similarly titled troll thread on the chess.com forum a couple days ago. I'm guessing the users who posted them are one and the same person.

fianchetto123
Lichess Feedback - I've abou had it with lichess running like a communist car#15

I don't think he is a troll. He may be expressing his complaints somewhat indelicately, but I think we can see from this thread that many people (including myself) have had similar issues lately.

fianchetto123
[You can't access this team forum post]