lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:galaxie-500"

138 forum posts
General Chess Discussion - accused of cheating in 960#3

thanks for the feedback. i don't care about being accused of cheating really because i know i don't do it ever. but being accused of cheating in 960 by people who don't play it seems to be because the…

galaxie-500
Game analysis - accused of cheating in 960#1

i was just accused of cheating by a sore loser in 960. i never cheat and never have. it's waste of time. this player obviously plays classic mostly and memorizes moves, and when he comes to 960 it see…

galaxie-500
General Chess Discussion - accused of cheating in 960#1

i was just accused of cheating by a sore loser in 960. i never cheat and never have. it's waste of time. this player obviously plays classic mostly and memorizes moves, and when he comes to 960 it see…

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - Cannot create challenge#13

never mind, works now.

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - Cannot create challenge#12

can't create a game for 960. thought it was fixed?

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - "Create a game" button defaults to Racing Kings#2

me too. seems like a bug with the last site update. annoying.

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - Can't create new game#7

i cleared browsing data and cache on google chrome and it worked for me. first time having this problem in 4 years...

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - Can't create new game#6

i signed in with another browser (firefox on mac) vs. chrome, so it seems it's a problem with chrome, at least on my end. i'm going to clear caches and cookies and see if it works.

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - Can't create new game#5

me neither

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - analysis board change?#5

thanks!!! i don't know how that got changed. maybe when my cat sat on the keyboard? lol... thanks a lot!!

galaxie-500