lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:galaxie-500"

138 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - is game analysis not working?#1

it hasn't been working since last night. anyone else have this problem?

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - where do you donate?#4

obviously! 😂 thanks

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - where do you donate?#1

i can't seem to find the button to donate. for the life of me... did they get rid of it? it would seem they would make it obvious. i've donated before but i forgot how, thanks.

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - lobby freezes#1

the lobby freezes and won't let me create a game. it happens when i complete a game and go back to the lobby (without selection "new opponent"). and a couple minutes goes by and then it freezes. a qui…

galaxie-500
Game analysis - fastest checkmate 960?#3

lol...why would anyone expose their king on the first move? i mean in my case, it wasn't so obvious...even i didn't see it until after i moved. (playing blitz, so very little time to think) probably b…

galaxie-500
Game analysis - fastest checkmate 960?#1

years ago i had checkmate in 3 moves also... https://lichess.org/o3Y5N0oe/white#5

galaxie-500
Game analysis - perfect game?#1

i managed to play a blitz 960 game with zero errors. how can this be? is it "subjective" what an inaccuracy is? because i was just playing random moves (improvising) like always, without thinking. sur…

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - lobby list keeps moving#1

is there a way to keep the lobby list NOT moving? often when i click on a game, suddenly it moves and i click on the wrong game. then i have to abort. i'm sure others have experience this as well. any…

galaxie-500
General Chess Discussion - accused of cheating in 960#14

@Ducemano he wasn't accusing me using an engine. he was accusing me of using another board and loading up the pieces and playing the best moves. i barely have enough time to play 4+2 time control. i w…

galaxie-500
General Chess Discussion - accused of cheating in 960#10

#8 @Ducemano one misses a lot of "clear" moves in blitz.

galaxie-500