lichess.org
Donate

CWC 2022 Scheduling

the match between me and recastrov is interrupted due to connection issues on my side :( will continue tomorrow evening at 22:00 CEST.
I am sorry again with @recastrov
Losers Round 7, Match 355: FM @Crazy_Eight vs @Morlockk - to be played this Saturday, Aug 20, at 18:00 UTC (=21:00 Israel time ; 20:00 Germany time)
See you then, perhaps study some 1.b4!? & 1.a4?! sharp lines, and have fun :)
Losers Round 5, Match 334: @GRXbullet vs @TMuller

No reply from TMuller since post #251. TMuller has already been defeated twice and this was an additional chance due to the withdrawal of previous opponents, whereas GRXBullet has only been defeated once. This match has been ruled a forfeit decision in favour of GRXBullet, who will play against @jeremydurham next.
Losers Round 5, Match 326: @retardedplatypus123 vs @emrty

No reply from retardedplatypus123 since post #250, whereas emrty has replied in the forum. The player emrty turned up to a prior scheduled match on 27th July, while retardedplatypus123 did not. This match has been ruled a forfeit decision in favour of emrty, who will play against @Maple-Kev next.
Losers Round 7, Match 357: @zyxon vs @the-lone-wolf

It is understood that the-lone-wolf recently secured the position in this match. Could both players please provide an update with the goal of completing this match by Sunday 21st August.
Losers Round 6, Match 342: @jeremydurham vs @GRXBullet

It is understood that GRXBullet recently secured the position in this match. Could both players please provide an update with the goal of completing this match by Sunday 21st August.
Losers Round 6, Match 338: @Maple-Kev vs @emrty

It is understood that emrty recently secured the position in this match. Could both players please provide an update with the goal of completing this match by Sunday 21st August.

This topic has been archived and can no longer be replied to.