lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:galaxie-500"

138 forum posts
Lichess Feedback - timing out#7

i don't play bullet. and no matter the time control, it times out in a minute. i play blitz and when i disconnect, i usually have enough time to continue playing when it reconnects. but i lose because…

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - timing out#2

why not give more time? surely i'm not the only one here that disconnects.

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - timing out#1

i know this has been discussed numerous times, but currently i'm on a radio antenna internet connection (in the middle of nowhere) and sometimes it disconnects for about 1 minute 30 seconds at most. a…

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - auto-pairing feature?#4

quick pairing and "custom"? i don't see any 960 in the options. thanks

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - auto-pairing feature?#1

is there an auto-pairing feature that i don't know about? many times when i create a game with a specific time control, i instantly get paired, almost a split second after i hit the "enter" key. almos…

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - opponent's "hover popup" history doesn't work on mobile anymore#2

get a Mac 🤪😂😜

galaxie-500
Game analysis - accused of cheating by sore loser#1

just want to expose this sore loser. happens from time to time when highly rated classic players play 960 get beaten by lower ranked players. they think they can't lose to a lower ranked player and th…

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - Eliminate the "Good game well played" automessage#12

@HeinrichFaust i misread that. i thought it referred to your opponent sending the message.

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - Eliminate the "Good game well played" automessage#10

it's annoying and sometimes insulting when you get "good game" after losing handily, or after playing poorly. like being trolled.

galaxie-500
Lichess Feedback - is game analysis not working?#3

that's odd. i didn't use it much yesterday. what would be the reason to limit it?

galaxie-500